New Resources Available:
Due to the COVID-19, the Chirldren's Resource Center will be hosting a Free Zoom Chat with families. Talk to an Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant for tips on raising resilient children.
Have a baby on the way?
New baby at home?
We can help!
Help Me Grow is here to make
your job as a parent a little easier!
What is Help Me Grow?
Help Me Grow has 2 wonderful programs offered in Putnam County:
1. Help Me Grow Home Visiting provides FREE support to moms prenatal-age 3. Home visitors provide information including:
- Infant and Toddler care (feeding, sleeping, teething, crawling, walking, safety, etc.)
- Home Visitors follow evidence based curriculum Parents as Teachers and bring fun activities and games to do with your child at each developmental age
- Developmental screenings in your home
- Connection to local community resources and programs
- Parent/guardians who enroll may earn free items such as gas cards, diapers, wipes, and more!
2. Help Me Grow Early Intervention provides FREE support to families who have children under the age of three with developmental delays or disabilities. Every family served in Early Intervention will have a local team that consists of a service coordinator, service providers, and your family.
- Early Intervention builds upon and provides supports and resources to assist parents and caregivers to enhance children's learning and development through everyday routines.
- It is a collaborative system where you and your team work together to provide ongoing support to your child.
Help Me Grow also offers FREE Developmental Screenings at our Monthly Clinic.
Do you have questions about the development of your newborn, infant, toddler, or preschooler?
Our Early Childhood Specialists provide FREE screenings age birth-5 for:
Speech and Language
Behavioral and Play Skills
Call 419-523-6059! We are available to answer questions or concerns about your child's developmental needs.
Click here to be directed to the Putnam County Help Me Grow website.
Check us out on Facebook at Putnam County Help Me Grow