Background checks are available by APPOINTMENT ONLY
Monday - Friday 8:15 am - 3:45 pm
Please call 419-523-5951 and Press 2 or ask for
Ann Niese ext. 3001, Katelyn Gerding ext. 3007 or Nikki Hartman ext. 3016
Special Request due to COVID-19:
- Please wear a face mask.
- Do not bring extra people with you to your appointment.
- Check your temperature prior to your appointment, if elevated or any illness symptoms, please re-schedule.
- Wait to schedule if you have had exposure to anyone suspected or confirmed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or you have traveled outside of the country in the past 14 days.
- Our staff will wear mask and sanitize equipment and surfaces after each appointment.
* You must provide a valid Ohio Driver's License or State ID.
* If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
*We accept cash, checks, money orders, or a Putnam County School Form.
*If you are a required to be fingerprinted by a Putnam County Public School, you should be provided a form from your school to bring to your appointment indicating payment responsibility.
Cost: BCI - $37 FBI - $37 Both - $74
It is your responsibility to determine which background report is required, the Ohio Revised Code, and have the name and address to where the results will be mailed.